my lollipops are sweeter
Friday, August 12, 2005
  LONG ASS INTERVIEW, BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!



ok ho's, my favorite reality bitch of all time, janice dickinson (from america's next top slut) did an interview with radar and here is some of the interview. you bitches should read this because that slut is totally totally CRAAAZYYY!!!!!!!

she is an uber bitch and it's fucking hot!she keeps it way real!! i totally love her!!! she talks shit on tyra, the surreal life and lame as fuck twigggy. she also is totally proud that she totally killed her dad because he was putting it in her!! DUDE! (oh my god major sidenote: have you bitches seen the Pretty Ricky video?? dude!!! Pretty Ricky is NO R. KELLY, and you bitches know i ADORE the Kelly...but dude, pretty ricky is HOT SHIT!!! ok back to Janice...)

i have been saying since the moment i found out that Janice was being replaced that Twiggy would be a boring fuck replacement for Janice and there is no way that bitch could fill Janice's shoes!!! bitch better bring it becuase janice is the best part of the show!! well it might be good though, because now my favorite horse faced diva, Miss Jay Alexander will be replacing Nole Marin. Miss Jay is the hottest she-man in the whole world and i hope one day i can be as fabulous as him!!!!! im serious you sluts better be watching this show...america's next top model is hot shit!!) ok here's part of the interview:

Why did you leave the show?

I got fired. At first it was a trip. I believed in the show and it wasfun. But after a few episodes I began getting labeled a bitch, and that got to me. I was just telling the truth and I was saving these girlsfrom going out there and being told that they're too short, too fat,their skin's not good enough. I was to ANTM what Simon Cowell is toAmerican Idol.It's too bad.

I think viewers loved that bitchiness.

I'd rather be an honest bitch than some ass-kissing, sugarcoating,namby-pamby, wiping-ass motherfucker. I made the show number one in 52countries. And then I got the sack, and the UPN executives replaced mewith Twiggy. No one in America knows who Twiggy is. There's no wayanyone could fill my shoes. There's no way.

Was there anyone on the show who was particularly hard to work with?

All of them.

Really? Even Tyra?

Tyra's no walk in the park. Tyra's really righteous.

Why did you decide to subject yourself to The Surreal Life?

I did it for the money-it's just 12 days. My two children asked menot to do it, because they know that people are having sex and drinkingon the show and I'm in a program and I don't really feel likehaving sex with anybody-midgets or Jose Canseco or Omarosa.

How was living with Omarosa?

She's toxic. I thought it was Mr. Ed at first. I think that Omarosa's goal was to go after each person separately becausethat's what she does best.

Is she doing it on purpose, or is she naturally wretched?

Both. Behind the scenes I lent her my hair and makeup guys, you know,to help her out. And after she said disgusting things about my childrenand accused me of freebasing in the bathroom-which I wasn't-shecame to me behind the scenes and asked if I hated her. And I was like,um, yeah.

What about Balki?

Who?

Bronson Pinchot-you know, Balki from Perfect Strangers. Your castmate?

Oh. I don't like this guy. This guy is a gimp motherfucker. I made it very clear to the producers that I would not be groped or molested orhave sex with anyone-that was in my contract. The minute I walked in,Balki or whatever he's called started groping me. A few days in heasked me, "Why are you so angry?" And I said, "At you? Becauseyou're a fucking pervert."GUESS WHO?
(*hahah oh my god this bitch made no sense here!! you know her ass is still playing with pills!!! hahahaha i love her!!! ok back to the interview....)

So you hated everyone?

I liked Pepa. I liked Corey Hart. But you'll see on the last episode,there was this blowout and none of the cast members stuck up for me. None of them had any backbone as far as I'm concerned. Well you knowwhat? Fuck you all, then! [Glares at the VH1 publicist] They'repissed that I'm not promoting the show here, but I don't give ashit. I don't care. They don't pay well at all for publicity-there were no meals, nothing's comped.

Were they cool with you bringing your two stylists with you on set?

No, but where I go they go. Without Duke and Gabriel I am nothing. I amfake, fake, fake. I need my hair and makeup team; I'm not sitting around barefaced under fluorescent light for no one, honey.

I recently read your autobiography, No Lifeguard on Duty. How did your family feel about your revealing its dysfunction to the world? Particularly your dad's abusive behavior?

Clearly I upset both my sisters by announcing to the world that mypedophile father was raping my older sister on a practically dailybasis. Clearly I have unresolved issues and maybe some anger issuesabout men. For years I kept a secret of incest inside my house. Young people should not be held captive inside a house of secrets. That'swhat led me to a life of alcohol and drug abuse until a few years ago.And that's when you wrote the book.That was when I took my notes to Judith Regan and proposed a cautionarytale of incest. She added sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll, and Studio 54.

You reveal that you were partly responsible for your father's death. Were you nervous putting that in print?

I threw his heart medication pills out the car window, and he had aheart attack that night and died. By the time I wrote the book, the statute of limitations was up.

Jeez.

Yeah. I've had a tough life. I walked some of the hardest pavementsin the world to become a model, and that's why I'm entitled to saythe things I do, whether it's to grope-boy Balki on The Surreal Lifeor to some wannabe on America's Next Top Model. Eat that, Tyra.

-------
ok hahahahahaha. hahaha i love this bitch so much!!! i like how she wrote that shit in her book because the statute of limitation was up so they couldnt charge her ass with anything!!! bitch is crazy and i want her to be my mentor!! SOMEONE BUY ME HER BOOK!!!!!
 




<< Home
sluts talking about other sluts

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / December 2007 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger