my lollipops are sweeter
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
  mary kate and ashley have my heart

















it has been so long since these tiny sluts have been photographed together!!! i missed my tiny ho's so much!!!!! these pictures remind me why they are my heros and my favorite young hollywood celebrisluts!!

im glad MK is still puking and Ashley is not! Ashley is super hot but MK is super trash which makes her even more super hot!!!! Oh no, but me does think i am leaning more on the Ashley side these days! Man, is the year of puke coming to a short-lived end??? NOoooooo, i don't know anymore!! i did say that being insane and talking about it is the new puking, so maybe that's what is happening. We are mid-shift! well either way, MK is totally 2005!

crap: Famous DJ dudes who think they can disrespect you because you are a girl! ew. (just want my hot sluts to know, dj dudes who are famous only because of their family name and money are assholes who try to pimp you to their friends even if you give them NO REASON at all to do this! i am so sick of shit like this happening just because i am a girl. i know you bitches( guy ones) might think girls are full of shit and stuff but im serious, i did nothing to make this asshole think that was ok. Hello, all i said to him was "Great set today". I don't see how that could be taken as "Hey, I am a whore, please make me feel like trash and sell me to your friend." Ew, and it all happened in like 5 seconds. i mean if i actually had a conversation with the guy then i don't know it might make a little more sense.....EW! just because some people can be bought doesnt mean all people can!..and just because most sluts in hollywood are cock hungry fame mongers doesn't mean we all are. i am no prostitute. LAPD might think so but those bitches don't know nothing

(if you don't know this story: one time i was walking by myself on Santa Monica Blvd cos i had to get something from my car and these cops started following my ass because they thought i was a ho...ew and so did some gross dudes in the alley near where my car was parked..they kept asking me to go over there and how much i charged!..EW...im not kidding. i was totally dressed normal too, i was watching a play!....but i did have a gigantic shiny gold purse....anyways, those bitches (LAPD) followed me forever, they followed me to my car, then they followed me as i went back to meet my friends. they staked my ass out as i stood with my friends outside smoking... then when we all got in my car, those bitches ran my plates and finally gave up..they totally thought my friend brian was my pimp and my freind des was my sister whore!!!! they were seriously staking me out for about 20 minutes! SEE! TOLD YOU SLUTS. Bitches are out to get my because im a girl!)
Anyways.....back to last nite....los angeles f-list socialites are crap!!!! actually, los angels is crap!!!) im venting because pringles told me to. ok so maybe i can be bought.

not crap: japanese pancakes with red bean paste and green tea ice cream on top!!! oh my god it is the most delicious thing ever!! and the return of my olsens!!!
 




<< Home
sluts talking about other sluts

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / December 2007 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger