my lollipops are sweeter
Monday, August 29, 2005
  putting the i-bitch to good use
Go to your iTunes/media player and put it all on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question

What do you think of me, iTunes?
mignonette - april march
(oh my god, my i-bitch thinks i am a hot slut, in french!! loves you too, bitch!)


Will I have a happy life?
This I Swear - Skyliners
(i am guessing i-bitch is telling me i will have a happy life as long as i finally embrace the fact that i am a heyna and i need to start putting on the black lipliner! damnit!!)


What do my friends really think of me?
Submission - Sex Pistols
(holy shit sluts, this song is so hot! and it's hot that you bitches think of me as a hot slut in water or something...... oh and you bitches will never solve my watery love or my mystery, some things are sacred you dumb sluts!)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Heartbreaker - Led Zeppelin
(SHUT UP!!! this shit really IS creepy!! but totally hot!! this song is way hot!! my ipod is totally in love with me and is also totally aware that i ruin lives!!)


How can I make myself happy?
Slumlord - D.R.I.
(hahahahahahahah i-bitch is crazy! ok ho's, so this song is a dirty punk song about starting a fire and being poor....so i totally can't relate but it's still a hot song!)

What should I do with my life?
the forbidden fruits - deerhoof
(i don't know what this means because i can't understand what that deerhoof bitch is saying! but i am guessing my i-bitch wants me to continue being a hot slut who eats the apple (...you know like that stupid slut Eve of Adam and Eve from the bible...because that bitch totally eats the fobidden fruit and ruins adam's life and the lives of all future generations...oh my god, i-bitch, you are so right!! i WILL eat the fruit! and the cake!! (like Tina Turner!))


Why must life be so full of pain?
Party for your Right to Fight - public enemy
(damnz, i told you my i-bitch was crazy)

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Fantasy - Mariah Carey Featuring O.D.B
(OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! that is the hottest answer EVER!!! mariah is a hot bitch in this video...remember when she's like walking around in those tiny ass shorts and her big ass donkeyface!!!)

Will I ever have children?
Still Tippin' - Mike Jones (Feat. Slim Thug & Paul Wall)
(wow, this song is crazy hot. mike jones is so retarded it's fucking off the charts hot. i hope this means that my kid will be black...or a pimped out car!!! i'll take either one!)


Will I die happy?
What A Shame - Crass
(i love Crass!!! these bitches keept it real. hahaha punk rock is so gay, but it's hot.)

Can you give me some advice?
about the picture - smoosh
(this song is cute. these bitches are hot for being like 12 years old! i totally love advice from bitches who don't have periods!!)


What do you think happiness is?
Headbanger Face - A.R.E. Weapons
(hahah, i heart you ipod! my i-bitch totally has the best sense of humor!)


What's my favourite fetish?
Panik - Bratmobile
(90's riot girl lesbians in baby doll dresses??? oh my god!!! how did it know!!!!! )
 




<< Home
sluts talking about other sluts

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / December 2007 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger