my lollipops are sweeter
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
  wishes really do come true
MY FAIRY GODWHORE......
once j-lo told some bitch that if you have a dream or wish you should say it out loud and tell people or something gay like that so that it can come true.....and since im a dumb whore and could never go against the advice of La Lopez i totally did it and that bitch was way right.....

here's my stupid ass channeling la reid on my half bday. don't laugh at my ass. ok wait, yeah...you can totally laugh....these pictures are fucking embarassing.

"give me all the alcohol you have bitches....but i want that shit for FREE" -jasmin or t-reid






"yay dancing.....dont try to stop me whores! and get out of my fucking picture!" - jasmin or t-reid



"come on slut....come out to the dance floor and be a drunk whore with me...." - jasmin or t-reid



......."i fucking fell "..... jasmin and t-reid



".....weeeeeeee.....alcohol....weeeeeee............." jasmin or t-reid




"ok bitches....take me home...now!...shriouisluey.." - jasmin or t-reid


hmm.....so that last bunch of pictures don't exactly match....but whatever...they totally do in spirit! i am way stoked that i was able to spend my half bday T-Reid style. even though i don't remember half the night and acted a fool....i like to believe that somewhere La Reid was looking into her crystal tit and was glad to see me following in her sloppy vodka soaked footsteps! thanks to my bitches who made that mess of a night possible:

you bitches are the most evil whores to walk the planet.
 




<< Home
sluts talking about other sluts

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / December 2007 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger