my lollipops are sweeter
Monday, January 09, 2006
  i have a feeling this is the most productive thing i will have done today
Three names you go by:
1.slut
2.jasmin
3.jasi-saurussss-rexxxx-rarrr(in that order)

Three parts of your heritage:
1. carnivore
2. herbivore
3. lazy-whore

Three Things that scare you:
1. bees
2. trannies with vaginas
3. my own laziness

Three of your everyday doings
1. waking up, evenutally
2. making a list of things i should do
3. going back to bed

Three Things you are wearing right now:
1. the jeans i can't button because it makes it hard to breathe that i was duped into purchasing, AGAIN. ladies, do not, i repeat DO NOT, shop at the Miss Sixty in costa mesa. they are relentless and will say anything to make you buy jeans that are 2 sizes too small for your ass!! those bitches are evil commission monsters.
2. my verona t-shirt
3. my apathy

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
1. modern lovers
2. syd barrett
3. out hud

Three of your favorite songs
1. your song- elton john
2. lay all your love on me- abba
3. the built to spill album "keep it like a secret", i consider it one song

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. someone supportive of my relationship with corndogs, gelato, vodka, sunglasses, purses, and gays
2. anyone with an inherrent aversion to anything i might love because it is ugly, compeletely un-funny, or totally useless (basically someone sane)
3. someone that can have a full phone conversation with me in under 60 seconds

Two truths and a lie:
1. i have consistently been waking up at 2pm everyday
2. i refuse to participate in my online intersession class about old people *my favorite kind of people*
3. i am not contemplating going to disneyland, right now, to play the video game ride by myself

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. saltiness (accepting anyone meeting either/or both definitions...although i know only one is physical. a mere technicality.)
2. choice of t-shirt
3. bodakadonk (no, not really)

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. food club
2. adventuring
3. cleaning other people's rooms when they aren't looking

Three things you really want to do badly right now
1. regain the will and want to get out of my bed (no i'm not sick, just lazy)
2. shower
3. start my day

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. prague
2. dubai
3. galapagos

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. jump out of an airplane with a middle aged thrill seeker attatched to my back speaking sweet nothings (regarding how to pull on my parachute so i don't die) into my ears
2. to do something worthy of being dubbed "the new PT Barnum", although, i think that's already happened, but has only been apparent to a limited audience
3. eat a tur-duck-en

Three ways that I am stereotypically a (guy/girl)

guy
1. i want to bone jessica alba
2. i believe feelings and lovin' don't mix
3. the idea of a manicure makes me uneasy

girl
1. chocolate
2. baking
3. crying

three people I would like to see take this quiz
1. the president
2. the governator
3. Liza Minelli
 




<< Home
sluts talking about other sluts

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / December 2007 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger