my lollipops are sweeter
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
  le ipod survey pt.2
um, you know how this works.....put your shit on shuffle and go.........

How am I feeling today?
"too many secrets" - patsy cline

Will I get far in life?
"I Will" - Prince

How do my friends see me?
"La Bruja" - Frida soundtrack
(EW THOSE BITCHES!!!)

Where will I get married?
"Theme" - Eternal Sunshine.... Soundtrack

What is my best friend's theme song?
"Garcon Culotte" - Les Sans Culottes

What is the story of my life?
"backwoods" - red hot chili peppers
(that's hot)

What is/was high school like?
"blackouts" - Les Savy Fav
(that's firme)

How can I get ahead in life?
"i'm not talking" - the yardbirds

What is the best thing about me?
"a touching display"- Wire
(uh, that's way hot)

What is today going to be like?
"nothing to do" - the Queers

What is in store for this weekend?
"Las Mujeres de Juarez" - Los Tigres Del Norte
(oh my god, that is seriously the hottest answer i've ever gotten in my life! i'm totally going to stuff my face with enchiladas and shit this weekend for my birfday!!!!! Los Tigres always make me want to get my enchilada on.)

What song describes my parent(s)?
"there's nothing wrong with hating rock critics" - of Montreal

To describe my grandparents?
"ship in a bottle"- bright eyes

How is my life going?
"big baby" - danielson famile
(true dat)


What song will they play at my funeral?
"take you on a cruise" - interpol

How does the world see me?
"kiss and ride" - bratmobile

Will I have a happy life?
"orgasmatron" - sepultera
(that's beyond firme)

What do my friends really think of me?
"theoretical chaos" - sonic youth

Do people secretly lust after me?
"i love you so" - the crows
(ew, love is poo)


How can I make myself happy?
"everybody loves you" - kaki king
(goddamnit, i said love is poo!)

What should I do with my life?
"The Girl From Back There" - Kings of Convenience
(Is this shit telling me to become a prostitute?....does this mean i really will win my date with fabio?????)

Will I ever have children?
"can it be all so simple" - Wu Tang Clan

damn bitches, this shit was intense. seriously these ipod surveys freak me the fuck out. fucking apple voodoo and shit!
 




<< Home
sluts talking about other sluts

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / December 2007 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger