my lollipops are sweeter
Thursday, June 15, 2006
  3 songs you should all get your "rock" to
#3, 2, and 1:

AFI- Miss Murder

dude, this is the most annoying AFI single ever. it's hot though. i know this shit is annoying especially since MTV2 devoted and entire day to AFI which actually meant they devoted an entire day to just the new single....or at least that's what it felt like. but whatever. i have loved davy havok forever. seriously, like for-ever! he totally makes me all giddy and shit. i don't know why, so don't question me. he's just hot. and ew, everyone i know has run into him at the most random bars. lame. i totally want to bump into him and shit. dude, for reals, he and i are soul mates. i think im into him because i know deep down inside he is a chola just like me. plus he's hot on stage. like way hot. and he's a beautiful CHOLA! god i love him.

ok, so yeah, AFI gets 3, 2, and 1 because actually, i never listen to any rock stations in my car. i love all kinds of music and i have most of the crap they play on every station on my ipod anyways, but i totally broke the thing that made it awesome for my ipod to play in my car and so now i have to stick to radio.....but i seriously rather get my party on to some hot jams in my car than get my rock on. All the rock/indie/whatever stations play like old music anyways. Sometimes i'll tune into Indie 103 and a hot T-Rex song will be on and i'll get my glam on and then i get bored or get bad reception and i'll go back to getting my Hip Hop and R&B on. Or i'll hit up my "go-to" cd and listen to the hottest vintage classic R&B grind song ever made in the history of all that is hot:



....and do not even think i am kidding. this is for reals.
 




<< Home
sluts talking about other sluts

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / December 2007 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger