my lollipops are sweeter
Friday, August 25, 2006
  a bored jasmin is not good for business (or how a friday night on the internet somehow turned sour)
...i'm sorry sluts but i would seriously rather look at pictures of myself than of the waste of time, money, and space we call "celebrities"....... i'm really really tired of those ho's. like really.....for reals, aren't you?

i'd like to thank you internet tabloids for over-saturating my life with pointless gossip, pictures, and your own useless personal remarks on and about the lives of people i pay good money to entertain my ass not on the internet. you have totally saved me many dollars and many minutes by making me so sick of their faces that i no longer want to watch tv, see a film, or even read your blogs/magazines for light fun....

...i can totally afford to go out and get drunk now!!!!!:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ok, im totally full of shit. you know i can't get enough of those celebrity bitches and whores! if it wasn't for them and for the tabloids that detail every moment of their lives for me, i'd have no one to make me feel bad about myself and make me work hard to accomplish something. who else would push me to spend all my time consistently throwing up my food, seeking out hot spots, buying big sunglasses, and hoping for the big break that will prove my worth to the world! dude, what would i do with my time....how boring would my life be if i didn't have that. i couldn't imagine....

oh yeah, did i mention i got to go the emmy's? yeah yeah, i know, Creative Arts Emmy's....get out of my face:
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


......yeah, i'm bored of me too.
 




<< Home
sluts talking about other sluts

ARCHIVES
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / December 2007 / December 2009 /


Powered by Blogger